Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Challenge #52- Simple Colorful Lunch

Inspired by some of the recipes I learned from cooking class, I give you a simple lunch which instead of just throwing into plastic bags, I thought it might be nice to have it be more presentable, yes even if it's just for me.  We made plates full of beautiful colors and elegantly plated.  This isn't super elegant as it is still in a sectioned to go container, but I did the best I could with the "platter" at hand.  This is using one of the dips I learned and raw marinated veggie salads.


Ingredients:
Sliced zucchini
Sliced yellow pepper
Radish salad: sliced radish, salt, parsley, & lemon juice combined (I chose not to use pepper since the radish already has a bit of a spiciness)
Simple carrot salad
Roasted red pepper tahini dip

Step #1: Cut up veggies, prepare chosen dip and salads.
Step #2: Arrange in to go container

I will have this for lunch tomorrow along side a salad.  Remember anything goes here for this.  Use all your favorites, just make it colorful.  I have quite a few colors covered below.

No comments:

Post a Comment