Sunday, January 22, 2012

Challenge #45 - Quick and Easy Salad

I got home from work late one night and was took exhausted to cook.  I wanted something simple and quick, so I threw together some jicama salad I already had in the fridge over some arugala with a squeeze of half a lemon.  This meant I didn't even have to cut veggies.

Ingredients:
Arugala (I used wild arugala, love it's spiciness)
Jicama salad (cubed jicama, celery, peppers, seasoning as desired, lemon dijon mustard dressing)

Step #1: Thrown everything into a bowl.  Squeeze some lemon, toss and eat!
I have prepared jicama and veggies  all ready to go soI can throw them into salads for this week when I am running late or  feel like being lazy.  I usually cook/prep a bunch of stuff on Sunday so I have shortcuts during the week night.

No comments:

Post a Comment