Friday, October 7, 2011

Challenge #29 - Chocolate Ginger Shake

I really enjoy Taza's dark chocolate ginger.  I am trying to cut back on chocolate because of the sugar.  So I was inspired by the flavors to create this chocolate shake.


Ingredients:
Half Florida Avocado
Couple handfuls of ice
2 heaping teaspoons cocoa powder
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of ginger powder (adjust as desired, I like mild)
2 packets of stevia (can use the liquid drops, adjust stevia as desired)
Splash of coconut milk to facilitate blending (I use unsweetened)

Step #1: Throw all ingredients into blender and blend.
Step #2: Taste and adjust if needed.
Step #3: Enjoy

Super simple, satisfied my chocolate craving without the sugar.  Creamy delicious shake with a bit of a kick. Forgot about the photo and took when I was half way through drinking my shake.

1 comment: