Monday, November 5, 2012

Challenge #89 - Ginger Cookies!

As the weather has been getting colder and we are approaching the holiday season, I've been wanting some different flavors like ginger and cinnamon.  I saw this awesome ginger cookie recipe  from Megan at The Detoxinista
I made the batch for myself and a colleague who sometimes does not do well with maple syrup, so I switched it for agave.  We both loved them - so yummy.

Happy baking!  These will be making an appearance in my kitchen for Thanksgiving.

I also wanted to share a little tip with you.  I don't really bake, so I don't own a cooling rack.  I have a microwave in my apartment, but the only thing I use it for is to cool things off so the dogs don't grab it off the counter.  Now it has another purpose.  I took the shelf out, put it on 2 plates, and made a makeshift drying rack.  The cookies are pictured on the "rack".


1 comment: