Sunday, June 12, 2011

Challenge #9 - Eating at Restaurants

The other night a friend and I went out to dinner.  I've been learning my way around eating out at places.  This has included ordering a salad an asking for entree size and veggie omlet or steamed veggies.  Now I understand I may not be accommodated all the time, but 2 times now I have asked a place (including one that has a brunch menu) for an omlet and the answer I got back was sorry the kitchen does not have any eggs.  I find it a little hard to believe, it just seems odd that a kitchen would not have any eggs at all.  I think I would rather be told, sorry we can't stray from the menu. Maybe they really dodn't have any eggs. Oh well, I just have to be a bit more selective in restaurant choosing next time I go out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment