Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Challenge #96 - What to do with Kale Chip Crumbs?

Kale chips are delicious and come in a variety of flavors.  Typically I prefer to make my own, but sometimes I take a little help from Lydia's.  These are my favorite purchased brand so far because they are super light even though they have seeds/nuts in the base and you can't even tell it's so minimal.  No clumps of stuff on Lydia's chips!
So what do you do with the crumbs?  No need to waste them!  Instead here, are a few things I use the left over crumbs for giving dishes an extra kick of flavor.

1. Add and stir crumbs to your favorite soup.
2. Add crumbs to your salad.  My favorite is to use when I have a salad with a dijon mustard dressing.
(Salad pre-tossed)
Prior to crumbs added!
3. Add crumbs to steamed or sauteed vegetable blend.

1 comment: