Sunday, July 15, 2012

Save the Date!

When I took a cooking class with the culinary genius Doris Choi, I also had the privilege of meeting some incredible classmates, including Gina Abrams.  Please see below for an amazing event that I am super excited to share with you!

Special Event coming Oct 6th in Short Hills, NJ.:  I'm part of the planning team and I'll be helping with the vibrant meal that's being created by Doris Choi for an Extraordinary Hiking & Wellbeing Event (led by my colleague Gina Abrams.).  There's an amazing agenda lined up to bring together like-minded people for a joyful day.  You will be energized, inspired and uplifted!  
Join us for this unique full day experience.  Maximum attendance is 45 people.
Gina will be offering pre-registration pricing at a big savings for a small # of people that really want to do this.  If that's you, e-mail her directly at gina@alignwellbeing.com before Aug. 1st.
Here's the Event link.  http://alignwellbeing.com/special-event-an-extraordinary-day-of-wellbeing (Once there you can see pictures and raves for 2 previous events Gina led.  I've been on her short hikes and they are great!  I know this full day event will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment