Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mission Statement

Welcome to my blog!

Over the past year and a half, my attitude and views about food have radically changed, and I have created this blog as a place to share my ongoing adventures exploring new ways to eat.

The evolution of my approach to food was brought on by a desire for a healthier lifestyle, including a deeper interest in eating more real food by eliminating most processed foods from my diet.

In order to do this, I've decided to challenge myself in three different ways:


  1. Creative: Revitalizing old favorites to fit into my new lifestyle of a vegetarian and yeast free diet
  2. Social: Adapt to eating out with friends as a vegetarian.
  3. Adventure: I want to experiment with foods I have never tried before. 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment